Support declined grantees with a resource that advances the mission
With Catchafire’s flexible capacity building program, funders can deliver access to technical and strategic support to nonprofits. Whether it's securing their first grant or widening their donor base, nonprofits achieve more with Catchafire on their side.
Provide nonprofits a pathway to grant readiness
Turn the moment of “no” into positive outcomes for your grantseekers by offering assistance in another way. With Catchafire, this includes:
- Strategic assistance to make them grant ready for the next round with any funder
- Organizational development to address their grant qualification gaps
- Building and showing a stronger revenue plan
- Impact metrics and storytelling that drive participant and funder momentum
You may not be ready to award the grant, but you see potential.
83%* of foundation CEOs say that their staff provides direct assistance beyond the grant.
You can multiply your staff's talent and advice by tapping into Catchafire’s skills-based volunteers.
Why The Skillman Foundation partnered with Catchafire to find new grantseekers
In its first year, The Skillman Foundation opted for a unique approach to supporting Detroit nonprofits. Rather than providing partners with access to resources on Catchafire, they widened their net of access to target additional youth-serving nonprofits that did not fall within the Foundation's traditional funding guidelines. Catchafire amplified the Foundation's equity strategy by providing a recommended list of youth-focused nonprofits in need of capacity building support.
- Desire to invite new nonprofits into their grantmaking
- Passionate about trusting nonprofits to elevate their needs
- Rising demand for nonprofit capacity support
Your entire nonprofit network gets access
Whether you are looking to launch a new program or accelerate your existing capacity building program, Catchafire has the technology and support to help you reach your goals.
- Flexible program design
- Invite grantseekers on a rolling basis
- Advanced impact reporting
- Media-friendly impact stories
- Custom branding
- Premium support and implementation
Only pay for nonprofits that get work done
Your nonprofit network gets access to all of Catchafire’s capacity building features, and you only pay for organizations that have completed work in hand. Your grantseekers get:
- Unlimited access to project templates and consultation calls
- Support from nonprofit advisors
- Access to executive director and BIPOC leadership groups
- Monthly webinars and trainings