Website Content Plan
Website Content Plan
What We Need
- A document outlining each page and section of the website, with descriptions of written and visual content for each
- An assessment of the written content, specifically indicating where written content is final, draft (needs editing), or needs to be written from scratch
- An assessment of the visual content, specifically indicating which visual assets are ready and which need to be created or sourced
- Advice on how to collect content from other places (e.g., marketing materials, grant proposals, event photos, etc.) and edit it for the website
- Note: This project is for content planning only. For additional support, see the Website Creation: Build a Brand New Site bundle
We currently used catch afire volunteer to start the rebuild of the site but the site content plan was not done satisfactorily to the suite organization goals. We need a re-org of the website with both graphic design, image sourcing and content planning for a complete and modern digital presence. we want the UI to be very user friendly and content to be very easily accessible to users.
What We Have In Place
- We currently have dedicated staff, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have existing content, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $1,636 , allowing us to serve more at risk youth with life changing positive Choice programs
digital presence with a well organized and user friendly UI will enhance our fundraising activities and provide resources to grow the organization
About The Org
Amazing Grace community Resource Center
Amazing Grace Evangelical International Ministries, Inc. (AGEIM Inc) seeks to uplift individuals and communities through authentic programs that incorporate the community in planning and implementing project, partnering with local civil society and government, and adopting innovative approaches to providing services to educate, empower, restore, enhance and transform lives.
We will go near and far to reach the unreachable and strengthen the body of Christ through evangelism