Website Content Plan
Website Content Plan
What We Need
- A document outlining each page and section of the website, with descriptions of written and visual content for each
- An assessment of the written content, specifically indicating where written content is final, draft (needs editing), or needs to be written from scratch
- An assessment of the visual content, specifically indicating which visual assets are ready and which need to be created or sourced
- Advice on how to collect content from other places (e.g., marketing materials, grant proposals, event photos, etc.) and edit it for the website
- Note: This project is for content planning only. For additional support, see the Website Creation: Build a Brand New Site bundle
We are moving our website from Wordpress to Webflow in conjunction with a shift in our mission from direct service to a focus on being an educational hub.
What We Have In Place
- We have a completed website audit and will be editing copy and images from the current site to use on the new platform! We have a project manager who will be focused on working with you and who will participate in the entire website building process.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $1,636 , allowing us to allowing us to provide programming to middle and high school students that educates them about diversity, equity and inclusion and inspires them to make meaningful change.
This project will help us develop scaffolding for our new website to fulfill our mission of educating our community about Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion while offering our three programs as action steps on their journey!
About The Org
Lakeshore Ethnic Diversity Alliance
The Lakeshore Ethnic Diversity Alliance (LEDA) works to dismantle barriers to ensure people of all ethnic backgrounds have equal access and opportunity to participate fully in the life of the community. . LEDA forms a bridge between organizations and individuals throughout our communities and across the region, helping to educate and engage all of us in moving forward a vision of racial equity.