Brochure Graphic Design
Brochure Graphic Design
What We Need
- Print-ready designed brochure template provided in a high-resolution format (jpeg, pdf, etc.)
- Collateral, to be used in conjunction with the Brochure Writing project, for new marketing materials
- Accurate, print-ready specifications
- Note: This project does not include printing
Heart of Dance is looking for Graphic Designer to work with staff to put our Impact Report Booklet. We will provide all photo's and text for the project. Please checkout our our website www.heartofdancemn.org
Thanks a million
What We Have In Place
- We currently have staff and all graphics and text, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have sample of our last 3 years Impact Report Booklets, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $4,212 , allowing us to reach more students and Older Adults
Heart of Dance Programs supports individual through partner dancing, Covid has hurt our programs delivery and financially. Catchafire Volunteer would be a great help. Thanks a million
About The Org
Heart of Dance
Our mission is to transform lives through the physical, mental, and emotional benefits of partner dance. Our vision is for youth, seniors, veterans, and other at-risk communities to feel connected, respected and given an environment in which to thrive through partner dance.
What We Do
From Rumba to Respect, and Tango to Teamwork, Heart of Dance is changing the world through the joy of partner dance.
Ellie found a supportive community and a lifelong sport. Sequan was proud of all he accomplished. Leo gained a confidence he had never known. Ruth found a community that welcomed her. Shirley felt energized again. All this is thanks to partner dance.
Fifth and eighth graders across Minnesota are becoming leaders, making new friends, and learning how to connect with others regardless of their differences. They're experiencing this personal growth thanks to Dancing Classrooms -- a ten-week, in-school residency that teaches social dance and crucial life skills like teamwork, cultural awareness, and conflict resolution. We also recently launched Dance for Life, a senior wellness offering that combines the healing powers of music and movement to strengthen balance and cognitive focus.
We're transforming lives one person, one dance step at a time.