Website User Experience
Website User Experience
What We Need
- Overhaul of the organization and structure of the Organization's existing website, or UX design for a new website
- Clear map of website’s structure (sitemap) with wireframes to accompany the layout; wireframes may include homepage, section pages, content detail pages, and form pages
- Flowcharts or specifications for the interactive features of the website
- A summary of the system components that will need to be styled for the site
- Note: We recommend this project for custom websites. If your site is built on a CMS platform like Wordpress or Squarespace that offers design templates, you may not need a UX design. Check out our Website Content Plan project for help designing a CMS-based website
Looking to make sure that our website serves the audience intended. The website needs a major revamp and we are working with a volunteer to update it, however, we need to ensure it meets the needs of those we serve to market our work. We are open to to ideas and excited to work with someone with experience.
What We Have In Place
- We currently have A website and volunteer to help with the updates needed., which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have The team to support and all contents., and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $11,946 , allowing us to With this support, we are able to further our mission to support up to 20 youths in our program for a year.
Without the correct website, we cannot share the work we do. This is the first interface that to our work and it means everything to allow us to share our impact and where we are going.
About The Org
Women on Change
Women on Change (WoC) 501(C)(3)
Women on Change (WoC) 501(C)(3) Partners for mutual impact via project based experiential learning and generational mentoring.
Our mission | To understand strengths and collaborate with communities and
individuals to solve challenges that fuel accountability
Approach | We invest, train, motivated and inspirational entrepreneurs, skilled mentors and volunteers age 18+ years, as they invest in 8-18 years old youth.
Values | Teamwork | Resiliency | Leadership | Growth
What We Do
We provide entrepreneurial project based learning and generational mentoring to break the cycles of challenges for communities.
Kellen saved the day after our two previous volunteers became unavailable. He designed a website that our two dev volunteers were able to quickly implement. He is a true professional with amazing creative talents that we are privileged to benefit from and hope many others get to experience. Thank you, Kellen!
(No testimonial has been submitted by Kellen)