What We Need
- A compelling narrative, or set of stories
- Persuasive copy that can be used in appeals to donors, annual reports, grant applications, and media relations
- Popular examples: Organization's founding story, a program achievement or milestone, a look back at the past few years, organizational backgrounder, etc.
- Note: This project is not intended to support your general content planning or marketing but there are several projects in our Marketing & Communications category which are a good fit!
Mum for Mum is a small non-profit operating under the National Council of Jewish Women. We have program recipients, volunteers, & our CEO, keen to tell stories of recent involvement with our volunteer home visiting program for vulnerable new mothers & babies. We need a skilled interviewer & storyteller to create compelling stories & case studies for use in social media, press releases, reporting & fundraising. An added benefit would be the ability to edit & use video footage of the interviews.
What We Have In Place
- We currently have program recipients, volunteers & our CEO ready for interview, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have great insight into the problems we solve and our impact, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $2,397 , allowing us to train more volunteers, support more vulnerable new mothers and their babies, and communicate our impact more widely and effectively.
Mum for Mum https://mumformum.org.au/ is dependant on volunteers. We have very few paid staff. Our 170 volunteers provide a non-denominational outreach service supporting 250 families a year. We have doubled in size over COVID to meet demand caused by social isolation & other COVID impacts. We have a strong need for stories to enable us to fundraise & maintain & grow our social impact. Our organisation lacks the ability & capacity to do this. Every dollar currently goes to supporting families.
About The Org
National Council of Jewish Women Australia
NCJWA's mission is to represent and promote the rights, needs and interests of the Jewish women of Australia, both in the Jewish and wider Australian community, and to work towards a world in which social justice prevails. Beyond Jewish women, our mission includes working with and supporting women from other cultural and religious groups as well as women in Israel. Through the empowerment of women, we seek Jewish continuity and the continuation of the Jewish values which guide our work, in particular the inviolability of human life, the obligation of justice and the commitment to Tikkun Olam.
National Council of Jewish Women Australia is the roof body to 6 Sections based across Australia.
What We Do
At a National level we do this through advocacy, education and community building. At a Section level, we promote social justice through education, programs of empowerment and community service.
National Council of Jewish Women of Australia, Brisbane
National Council of Jewish Women of Australia, Canberra
National Council of Jewish Women of Australia, Gold Coast
National Council of Jewish Women of Australia, NSW
National Council of Jewish Women of Australia, Victoria
National Council of Jewish Women of Australia, Western Australia