What We Need
- A compelling narrative, or set of stories
- Persuasive copy that can be used in appeals to donors, annual reports, grant applications, and media relations
- Popular examples: Organization's founding story, a program achievement or milestone, a look back at the past few years, organizational backgrounder, etc.
- Note: This project is not intended to support your general content planning or marketing but there are several projects in our Marketing & Communications category which are a good fit!
What We Have In Place
- We currently have strategic plan on where we are going..., which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have a project in logo and branding design, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $3,002 , allowing us to help more returning justice involved individuals.
Its all about the story.. started as a Mayor's Coalition with all volunteer staff from the entire community every walk of life to its own Non-profit... great story, just need to find the rights person to tell it.
About The Org
Second Chance Tucson
Leverage the regional partnerships, expand volunteer expertise, strategic planning experience & to increase the number of successful Justice Involved Individuals back into the community.
Reducing recidivism while giving hope to individuals reentering into the community is crucial & should be a multifaceted response built on meeting the individuals where they are, assisting them in navigating through the processes & systems of life. SCT can be there helping them acquire the necessary tools to be successful in their journey.
(No testimonial has been submitted by Elise)
(No testimonial has been submitted by Shaun)