What We Need
- A compelling narrative, or set of stories
- Persuasive copy that can be used in appeals to donors, annual reports, grant applications, and media relations
- Popular examples: Organization's founding story, a program achievement or milestone, a look back at the past few years, organizational backgrounder, etc.
- Note: This project is not intended to support your general content planning or marketing but there are several projects in our Marketing & Communications category which are a good fit!
AppleTree AELPCS is the first early learning public charter school in DC. We opened to 38 families in 2005. Currently we are a network of 12 campuses with over 1300 preschool families residing in the District of Columbia. As the Dir of recruit/family & Comm Engage, I want to tell my story of how our desire to serve has empowered families with preschool age children around the importance of early education and intervention. I want to create an impact report to increase funding opportunities
What We Have In Place
- We currently have surveys, data and testimonials from families/photos, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have letters of support from partners who support our work, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $2,397 , allowing us to Do more for our families w/o having to raise money to pay for this project and it will take some of the burden off my small staff (3). We are spread really thin because there is no budget to hire.
I have been blessed to received funding for this work-Organizations like Bainum believe in the work we do and have supported us w/o my solicitation. I want to be able to offer them a professional document that speaks to the work we do and how their investment has help us and the families we serve. Additionally, this impact report will be a resource to secure other funding from other potential donors
About The Org
AppleTree Family and Community Engagement Department's mission is to build strong relationships between schools and families by ensuring parent involvement, parent leader partnerships and parent advocacy.
What We Do
AppleTree provides a FREE education for 3- and 4-year olds .We ensure a safe, in-person and top-quality pre-K education. * We use our own curriculum, Every Child Ready which is an early learning approach that focuses on social-emotional learning, math, language, literacy, and STEM.. Our Family Engagement program provides every chance for every child and their family to participate in every opportunity that will support kindergarten success and beyond.