What We Need
- A compelling narrative, or set of stories
- Persuasive copy that can be used in appeals to donors, annual reports, grant applications, and media relations
- Popular examples: Organization's founding story, a program achievement or milestone, a look back at the past few years, organizational backgrounder, etc.
- Note: This project is not intended to support your general content planning or marketing but there are several projects in our Marketing & Communications category which are a good fit!
We would see value in this project for giving tuesday and general communication.
What We Have In Place
- We currently have video content, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have written content, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $2,397 , allowing us to Create new documents to share the story
We want to tell the story of 20 years of service. What we have done. Where we have been. Who we have impacted. And the vision for hte future.
About The Org
WORDS BEATS & LIFE
The mission of Words Beats & Life (WBL) is to transform individual lives and communities through Hip-Hop culture in all its forms. As a set of cultural practices and art forms with a global reach, Hip-Hop has demonstrated its power to transform the lives of young people around the world and right here in the nation's capital.
What We Do
WBL is an unapologetic advocate for the transformative power of Hip-Hop culture in all its forms, empowering young artists to relentlessly create and refine systems that demonstrate positive change through our individual and collective brilliance. We embrace the sacred nature of our work and our roles as keepers and innovators of our culture. We create arts-based educational experiences that equip youth, arts managers, teaching artists, and scholars to move from theory to practice. We harness the power of the imagination to reshape the lives and communities we serve.
Chatterjee was great to work with. He helped us build a better frame to tell our story.
(No testimonial has been submitted by Chatterjee)