What We Need
- A written analysis of the Organization's position in the community it serves and its ability to address identified needs/problems for its beneficiaries
- A summary of the Organization's strengths and weaknesses, related to its program goals as needed
- A summary of competitors or potential collaborators
- An appendix of all data gathered to perform analysis, including sources
Community Home Trust would like to know its competitors and partners a little better. We're looking to build profiles for each, begin to solidify our competitive advantage in the market and get a list of organizational funders who support affordable housing in the county and/or state.
What We Have In Place
- We currently have a partial list of competitors, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have executive support, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $10,948 , allowing us to reallocate much-needed funding to the services our clients rely on for help.
This project is important because it will empower Community Home Trust to identify other sources of support in the fight to combat the local affordable housing crisis. It aligns with the agency's new strategic plan where the focus over the next 3-5 years involves meeting the local need/demand for reasonably-priced places to live for very low to moderately low-income individuals and families.
About The Org
Community Home Trust
COMMUNITY HOME TRUST SEEKS TO STRENGTHEN OUR COMMUNITY WITH PERMANENTLY AFFORDABLE HOUSING OPPORTUNITIES.