What We Need
- A written analysis of the Organization's position in the community it serves and its ability to address identified needs/problems for its beneficiaries
- A summary of the Organization's strengths and weaknesses, related to its program goals as needed
- A summary of competitors or potential collaborators
- An appendix of all data gathered to perform analysis, including sources
Included in the written analysis of PSE's position in the communities we serve, we would like an analysis of how we are perceived by specific stakeholder groups:
-Among our individual supporters
-Among our funders and grantor or partner organizations
-In the community at-large
-By people encountering PSE for the first time
What We Have In Place
- We currently have a senior Communications director ready to assist, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have a recently completed strategic impact and values outline, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $10,948 , allowing us to do more to advance policies and institutional actions that promote racial equity and shared prosperity for all in the growth of metropolitan Atlanta and the American South.
With a decade-long heritage, PSE is in a growth stage -- we just received a $6mil grant and are pursuing new avenues in our work. With limited resources, especially staff time, we want to hone our marketing approach to meet these evolving needs.
This market analysis will allow us to focus our messaging to its maximum impact and help us effectively share with our supporters (and potential supporters) what PSE is and why our work to build a more equitable future for the South is important.
About The Org
Partnership for Southern Equity
Empowered by a unified vision and voice across the region, the Partnership for Southern Equity advances policies and institutional actions that promote racial equity and shared prosperity for all in the growth of metropolitan Atlanta and the American South.