What We Need
- A written analysis of the Organization's position in the community it serves and its ability to address identified needs/problems for its beneficiaries
- A summary of the Organization's strengths and weaknesses, related to its program goals as needed
- A summary of competitors or potential collaborators
- An appendix of all data gathered to perform analysis, including sources
This project is intended as a step toward building our case for support, with a specific focus on bringing in resources for ECHO Makerspace ( a brick and mortar location we've opened in Charlotte, NC).
What We Have In Place
- We have a clear vision, mission, and set of guiding principles. We also have a business plan that was developed with a paid consultant. We are not happy with the plan, but it may still offer some use/context/guidance for getting started. We have also gathered numerous reports and research articles relevant to our work, desired outcomes, and the importance of the arts and arts education for personal and public health. We have a well-informed and skilled staff, ready to collaborate with you.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $10,948 , allowing us to direct more resources toward programs, compensating staff, facilitators, and interns.
We are operating a makers' & community space, led by and for people of color and persons from other marginalized backgrounds, in a historically marginalized neighborhood in Charlotte, NC. We are working with one of our Board Members to develop and implement a resource development strategy and need a strong case for support to encourage donors and sponsors to fund our project. We will be doing a fundraising campaign for start-up capital (already have sig. amount) and general operating support.
About The Org
Learning Resources for Change
Our mission is to empower and transform under-resourced communities with the
means to create lasting and sustainable change through art and education.