We recently completed a website accessibility audit. I have implemented some of the content recommendations, but I'm looking for help implementing some of the more technical recommendations. Our website is hosted on Nationbuilder.
Teatro Vision prioritizes access to our programs in many ways - financial, language, geographic, and physical. Making our website accessible is an important step in aligning our website with this core value of the organization.
Teatro Vision creates theater rooted in Chicanx and Latinx experiences to inspire the people of Santa Clara Valley and beyond to feel, think, and act to create a better world.
Teatro Vision is a Chicanx theater company serving the Latinx and other diverse communities of the Santa Clara Valley and the greater San Francisco Bay Area.
Teatro Vision's community:
* Is majority Latinx, but inclusive of everyone.
* Is English-speaking, Spanish-speaking, and bilingual.
* Includes all ages, beliefs, abilities, gender identities and expressions, and sexual orientations.
* Encompasses the greater Bay Area, centered on San Jose.
Teatro Vision accomplishes our mission by:
* Producing and presenting theater, focusing on Latinx and Chicanx communities and artists.
* Developing new works of theater through a participatory, community-based process.
* Offering theater classes and workshops for youth and adults that teach performance as a tool for social change.