Our new official website: https://www.vacf.org/
What we need your help for:
- Logo design
- Print material template (brochure, leaflet)
- Social media design (Facebook post, Email design template)
VACF has just gone through some changes in our communication and marketing activities starting with a new website and new social media channels set up. We need a unified, refreshed logo and visual brand identity to make our organization more relevant and appealing to partners and community members.
Your help will make VACF approach more clients in need and bring good deeds for the general community. We highly appreciate your help!
The Vietnamese American Cancer Foundation (VACF) is dedicated to preventing cancer, improving patient quality of life, and saving lives through cancer education, research, advocacy, and services in the community.
In 2019, we reached 154,000 community members and served more than 2,100 for navigation and referrals.
OUTREACH & EDUCATION:
* Community health fairs
* Educational radio and TV shows
* Community seminars and workshops
* Free clinical breast exams
* Free hepatitis B & C screenings
* Free colorectal cancer screenings
* Health insurance concerns
* Legal assistance, transportation, and
other social services
* Local community clinics, physicians & specialists
* Linkage to various diagnostic and treatment options
* Language interpretation service
* Support group
* Counseling or consultation with a volunteer doctor
* Low-cost/free mammograms and Pap smears
* Free/low cost medication programs