To ensure I take efficient & effective steps to post job openings using available platforms, create appropriate questions for pre-screening & in-person interviews, and conduct necessary next steps towards offering the position. To find a candidate that understands our agency values and will strongly relate to the goal of our college access programs.
JCYC’s mission is to cultivate and enrich the lives of children and youth from diverse, multi-cultural communities throughout San Francisco and beyond.
In 2014, JCYC programs:
• Assist over 3,000 youth to become the first member of their family to attend college;
• Educate over 1,000 youth on the harmful effects of drugs and alcohol;
• Offer the highest quality preschool and child care services for over 200 children aged 2 ½ to 10 years old;
• Provide over 1,200 youth a year with training and work experience through our employment programs;
• Support youth in becoming our future leaders.
At JCYC, we believe in the following values:
Community: We foster a collective desire and passion to support the healthy development of children and youth.
Diversity: We respect and embrace the differences that make all members of our society unique.
Integrity: We conduct ourselves in a manner that is worthy of the trust and confidence placed in us by the communities we serve.
Cooperation: We build strong partnerships to ensure we have the greatest impact on children and youth possible
Compassion: We see in a child that which they cannot see in themselves.
Vision: Like a child, we look ahead with imagination