* Key website metrics to track. What needs focus? What can be ignored?
* Recommended tools and techniques for tracking and reporting
* Frequency of reporting
* Staff capacity required to provide useful analysis on a regular basis
* Key web content or features to test conversions and usability
* Recommended tools and techniques for testing conversions and usability
* Staff capacity required to test conversions and usability
ACS CAN has utilized website analytics platform Google Analytics, however our usage of this information has mostly been limited to occasionally reporting on specific campaign/program content or to guide strategy on large scale redesign efforts like the one in 2016. As an organization, due to limited digital marketing capacity and knowledge we have barely tapped into the full potential of using website analytics data to guide continuous improvement to the site user experience.
The work of the Cancer Control department focuses on applying known interventions such as reducing tobacco use and increasing screening rates to save lives, as well as improving the quality of life for cancer patients and their families. The organizing principle of the Cancer Control program is directed at achieving health equity by creating healthier communities, helping to shape a more effective health care delivery system, and empowering people to live a cancer-free life, or their best life with cancer.
The American Cancer Society was created more than 100 years ago for one purpose – to liberate the world from the threat of cancer. We are advocates, researchers, volunteers, caregivers, survivors, patients, and donors. Together, we are a united force against all cancers. We are an organization of 2.5 million strong. From prevention to diagnosis, from treatment to recovery, we’re here every step of the way. Our vision is a world free from the pain and suffering of cancer. Our purpose is to achieve it.