We have a one-page flyer that we post out on community board and with community partners about our FiftyPlus Employment Program, and it looks very "home grown". We'd like to step it up to be more professional, better represent the brand, and "pop" when put up on a wall. We have examples of our own YWCA materials that we think are strong, and we want FiftyPlus flyers to be equally as strong.
Grassroots marketing in the community is core to how we attract clients into the FiftyPlus program, and without strong marketing materials, it's hard to get noticed. Without in-house marketing staff or graphic designers, we're hampered in our ability to create high quality flyers ourselves.
YWCA San Francisco & Marin is proud to be part of a national movement dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all. For 140 years, we have been champions and vocal advocates on behalf of women, girls and people of color, offering a rich array of services to meet the needs of a wide range of community members.
YWCA's programs meet local community needs by:
* Empowering mature women aged 50 and older toward economic self-sufficiency with job training and employment services that lead to good wage jobs;
* Caring for older and disabled adults with dignity and respect through affordable housing and service coordination support in San Francisco;
* Distributing over 200,000 pounds of free food to low income community members in San Francisco, with a total retail value savings to this community of over $263,000;
* Bridging the digital divide by offering a computer learning center with tutoring support for the young and old in San Francisco;
* Promoting and memorializing the legacy and impact of women's achievements in Marin through our annual induction of 4-5 women into the Marin Women's Hall of Fame;
* Advocating for policies, providing issue education to the community and training local leaders to be empowered advocates on the issues they care about most through our Advocacy program; and
* Helping organizations and individuals better embrace diversity and work to eliminate their biases through our new Inclusion Inventory training.