NLIRH builds Latina power to guarantee the fundamental human right to reproductive health, dignity and justice. We elevate Latina leaders, mobilize our families and communities, transform the cultural narrative and catalyze policy change.
What We Do
1. Power Building: Exponentially increasing NLIRH's network of activists with a goal of galvanizing 100,000 supporters ready to educate on the issues and mobilize their communities;
2. Accelerating Leadership Development: Launching a NLIRH Leadership Training Institute to expand the pipeline of sophisticated, well trained Latina leaders and organizers ready to mobilize nationally and within states where critical battles continue to emerge;
3. Advancing Policy Solutions: Deepening investments and scaling up key policy advocacy campaigns, positioning NLIRH as a key strategist and partner in designing meaningful, policy solutions that place Latinas at the center;
4. Galvanizing New Sectors: Launching the first National Latino/a Alliance for Reproductive Justice with civil and human rights organizations and opinion leaders that can leverage their own power bases in support of a progressive, reproductive justice agenda; and
5. Investing in Capacity Building: Making strategic investments in staffing, technology, communications and other infrastructure areas that will enable NLIRH to amplify its messages, reach new audiences, create culture shifts and build critical mass for social change.