What We Need
- A compelling narrative, or set of stories
- Persuasive copy that can be used in appeals to donors, annual reports, grant applications, and media relations
- Popular examples: Organization's founding story, a program achievement or milestone, a look back at the past few years, organizational backgrounder, etc.
- Note: This project is not intended to support your general content planning or marketing but there are several projects in our Marketing & Communications category which are a good fit!
I need help creating an annual report for our newly rebranded agency. We have never created one before. I have the data collected and a couple stories.
In the end I would like an eye catching booklet (printed/pdf) to give funders and donors that show the great work we have been doing for the Big Island of Hawaii.
What We Have In Place
- We currently have the number of people served and year end highlights, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have a story of an HIV positive pregnant mother as a case study, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $2,397 , allowing us to provide meals and housing to those living with HIV in our community. Many of our clients face undeserved hardships and shame because of the stigma and misunderstanding the community perpetuates.
This will help to highlight the great work our staff does and how they go the extra mile to serve our people. It will also help to promote our rebranding to the community and people who knew us by a different name.
About The Org
Kumukahi Health + Wellness
Rooted in the principles of Harm Reduction, Kumukahi Health + Wellness provides a safe space for people affected by or living with HIV and others in need by addressing the social determinants of health for all underserved communities on Hawai'i Island. Kumukahi Health & Wellness strives to enhance the quality of life for its participants and aspires to be the model of accessible, client-centered, and culturally competent support and care for other service providers across Hawai'i and the Pacific.