What We Need
- Easily accessible fast facts about your Organization or one of your program(s)
- A consolidated list of frequently asked questions and answers
- A combination of the facts and FAQs, totaling no more than 2 pages
- Note: This project is for copy only - for graphic design support, please use the Branded Digital Assets and/or Infographic project
we really want to be able ot tell out story in a way that is more brief, understandable, and compelling.
What We Have In Place
- We currently have catch all brochure, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have a marketing team, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $2,397 , allowing us to hire an intern to support this work.
it is the core of our fundraising efforts for the next year
About The Org
WORDS BEATS & LIFE
The mission of Words Beats & Life (WBL) is to transform individual lives and communities through Hip-Hop culture in all its forms. As a set of cultural practices and art forms with a global reach, Hip-Hop has demonstrated its power to transform the lives of young people around the world and right here in the nation's capital.
What We Do
WBL is an unapologetic advocate for the transformative power of Hip-Hop culture in all its forms, empowering young artists to relentlessly create and refine systems that demonstrate positive change through our individual and collective brilliance. We embrace the sacred nature of our work and our roles as keepers and innovators of our culture. We create arts-based educational experiences that equip youth, arts managers, teaching artists, and scholars to move from theory to practice. We harness the power of the imagination to reshape the lives and communities we serve.