Employee Review Process
Employee Review Process
What We Need
- A documented process outlining how to administer a top-down, peer-to-peer, or a full 360 employee review process
- A communication plan to share the process with others in the Organization to help them understand the approach and desired outcomes
- Recommendations on tools that can be used to collect feedback (anonymous or identified) and organize quantitative and qualitative results
- Best practices for rolling out the performance reviews, and coaching advice for managers and individual contributors
We would actually like to use this process to develop a Board Member review process.
What We Have In Place
- We currently have board member letter of agreement, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have board manual, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $8,686 , allowing us to Pay for the staff time for helping the board over the next year.
Our board continues to grow and we want to support the larger size having a larger impact.
About The Org
WORDS BEATS & LIFE
The mission of Words Beats & Life (WBL) is to transform individual lives and communities through Hip-Hop culture in all its forms. As a set of cultural practices and art forms with a global reach, Hip-Hop has demonstrated its power to transform the lives of young people around the world and right here in the nation's capital.
What We Do
WBL is an unapologetic advocate for the transformative power of Hip-Hop culture in all its forms, empowering young artists to relentlessly create and refine systems that demonstrate positive change through our individual and collective brilliance. We embrace the sacred nature of our work and our roles as keepers and innovators of our culture. We create arts-based educational experiences that equip youth, arts managers, teaching artists, and scholars to move from theory to practice. We harness the power of the imagination to reshape the lives and communities we serve.
Mallory was exectly the right fit for this project. To be clear we did not create an employee evaluation but a kind of tracking system to help with Board member evaluation. The fact that she had not developed a Board member evaluation before did not prevent her from dreaming up EXACTLY the tool we needed. Not only was what she created perfect, she was just a joy to work with. She is a highly highly highly recomended volunteer and set a new standard for how I want to work with volunteers. Wish I could give her more than a 10.
I greatly enjoyed working with WORDS BEATS & LIFE, and its Executive Director Mazi. Mazi was engaged, creative, focused, and reliable throughout this process. Our brainstorming and his feedback helped guide me to a solution for the organization. He is a truly passionate, invested leader and a pleasure to work with.