What We Need
- Review of up to 20 pages of copy for grammar, style, tone, and consistency
- Advice on how to write effective copy going forward
This is a 20-page paper that surfaces some of the worst consequences of police brutality on the health and wellbeing of GSD persons. We would like it to be reviewed for grammar, style, tone, consistency and quality. We intend to publish it on our website and share it with various stakeholders to aid advocacy and fundraising efforts.
What We Have In Place
- We currently have Two staff members committed to this project, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have An electronic version of a research paper, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $1,792 , allowing us to focus on our distribution and advocacy strategy
This project will enable the Taala Foundation to:
1. Enhance the visibility of our work and its impact.
2. Enhance advocacy and fundraising efforts.
About The Org
The Taala Foundation
Promoting the highest attainable standard of health and wellbeing of youth the margins such that they can achieve their full potential to make an impact on society.
What We Do
We promote the wellbeing of youth, especially those within the gender and sexual diverse spectrum in Uganda, through law, education and mental health promotion as part of
our long term goal to make an impact in community wellness.