What We Need
- A compelling narrative, or set of stories
- Persuasive copy that can be used in appeals to donors, annual reports, grant applications, and media relations
- Popular examples: Organization's founding story, a program achievement or milestone, a look back at the past few years, organizational backgrounder, etc.
- Note: This project is not intended to support your general content planning or marketing but there are several projects in our Marketing & Communications category which are a good fit!
We need a new approach for donor solicitation and engagement, a new way to simply describe what we do and why and how we impact the lives of children in foster care.
What We Have In Place
- We currently have fundraising materials from years past, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have a new magazine spread and annual report, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $2,397 , allowing us to work towards hiring additional staff.
Finding a more compelling way to tell stories and explain why our work is so essential to the emotional health and safety of children in foster care will advance our fundraising goals.
About The Org
Protecting the right of every foster child in California, to safety, security, and a nurturing home.