What We Need
- A compelling narrative, or set of stories
- Persuasive copy that can be used in appeals to donors, annual reports, grant applications, and media relations
- Popular examples: Organization's founding story, a program achievement or milestone, a look back at the past few years, organizational backgrounder, etc.
- Note: This project is not intended to support your general content planning or marketing but there are several projects in our Marketing & Communications category which are a good fit!
SEI is on a mission to build leaders for a resilient world everywhere across the US. We have over 25 years of running sustainability education and workforce initiatives, including the Climate Corps (climatecorps.org) program. We are expanding into new regions across the country, including Oregon, Washington, and New York and would love to have an experienced storyteller paint the picture of our work to reach a wide variety of audiences and allow us to build partnerships throughout the country.
What We Have In Place
- We currently have contacts to interview, impact metrics, images, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have examples of other stories on our blog, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $2,397 , allowing us to train even more individuals for green jobs and make a positive contribution toward climate justice.
This project will help SEI build even more leaders to drive sustainability solutions. We want to grow our Climate Corps program across the country, and storytelling is a critical piece of this we need support on.
About The Org
SEI builds leaders to drive sustainability solutions. We envision a resilient world where communities thrive.
What We Do
SEI is an environmental nonprofit building leaders to drive sustainability solutions. For over 20 years, SEI has partnered with schools, communities, and businesses to develop a sustainability leadership pathway from elementary school to early career. Our flagship programs educate and empower students and emerging professionals to create thriving, resilient communities.