Help Ocean Blue Project, Inc enhance their annual reports, grant applications, and other marketing materials with compelling narratives about their organization’s mission, activities, and achievements.
What We Need
- A compelling narrative, or set of stories
- Persuasive copy that can be used in appeals to donors, annual reports, grant applications, and media relations
- Popular examples: Organization's founding story, a program achievement or milestone, a look back at the past few years, organizational backgrounder, etc.
- Note: This project is not intended to support your general content planning or marketing but there are several projects in our Marketing & Communications category which are a good fit!
We need a legal letter written by an attorney.
What We Have In Place
- We currently have a plan of action, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have resources and background, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $2,397 , allowing us to focus on making impact
This project is vital for making impact through policy change.
About The Org
Ocean Blue Project, Inc
Mission is to protect and conserve the world's ocean, beaches, and rivers, through education and awareness, by providing service learning projects, enhancing wildlife habitat, cleaning beaches and rivers, and by reducing pollution.
What We Do
We Clean Up the Ocean one stream at a time! Beach cleanups, River Cleanups, and planting trees.
Jaime has been an incredible volunteer for this project and beyond. She has helped with campaign copywriting and is helping navigate a process to establish an annual national movement for a cleaner ocean. Jaime is now a board member of Ocean Blue Project and helps coordinate Create a Cleanup Projects for Ocean Blue. It’s an honor to work with such a dynamic professional.
(No testimonial has been submitted by Jaime)