What We Need
- A written analysis of the Organization's position in the community it serves and its ability to address identified needs/problems for its beneficiaries
- A summary of the Organization's strengths and weaknesses, related to its program goals as needed
- A summary of competitors or potential collaborators
- An appendix of all data gathered to perform analysis, including sources
I'd love this project to be focused on global organizations doing similar work as Omena, so we can learn from best practices and apply them to our current organization.
What We Have In Place
- We currently have an overview of our work, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have the Founder available, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $10,948 , allowing us to to expand our programming
Learning best practices from volunteer global organizations headquartered in the US and operating in developing countries will greatly help us in our journey.
About The Org
Omena is a global youth-led nonprofit organization promoting Social and Emotional Intelligence and healthy relationships in hopes to prevent and break the cycle of emotional abuse worldwide. Omena's mission is to equip, support and empower families and communities with social and emotional intelligence tools to nurture self-esteem and empathy. Through this, Omena wishes to enable them to foster healthy relationships with a sense of empowerment to drive positive changes in their communities.
Our objective is to scale in Madagascar, and ultimately in other emerging countries.