What We Need
- A written analysis of the Organization's position in the community it serves and its ability to address identified needs/problems for its beneficiaries
- A summary of the Organization's strengths and weaknesses, related to its program goals as needed
- A summary of competitors or potential collaborators
- An appendix of all data gathered to perform analysis, including sources
Our organization is looking to create a technology platform/service that allows donors in the U.S. and Europe to give to recipients in Africa directly, as well as communicate with them directly. We are in the ideation stage and are looking to see what services are already out there. We also could use help conducting customer discovery to see if this would solve a problem for donors and potentially other organizations.
What We Have In Place
- We've identified organizations providing a similar service, as well as some organizations that would potentially use this service. We simply just don't have the bandwidth right now to do market research and customer discovery as we are tied up operating our current initiatives.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $10,948 , allowing us to continue funding and supporting our existing programs.
It will help us determine the viability of an idea that might be able to help us significantly enhance and grow our impact.
About The Org
We leverage international travel & volunteering to build capacity for local NGOs in Tanzania who are fighting poverty in their communities.
What We Do
We work hand-in-hand with local NGOs to implement and develop their ideas/projects so that they can achieve their mission of ending poverty in their communities. Currently, our main project is a collaboration with Mother's Mercy Children's Organization in Arusha, Tanzania to provide indigent youth with their basic needs, as well as access to quality education and healthcare services.