What We Need
- Feedback on the current website’s layout, user functionality, mobile-friendliness, visual design, content, and other key features
- Clear articulation of the Organization’s goals for the website
- Recommendations for improvements to help achieve the Organization’s desired goals
- Note: If you are looking for a more specific, in-depth audit of your website's design and usability, try our Website Usability Audit project
We are ready to get a new website but as part of the process we want to know what we needs improvement!
What We Have In Place
- We currently have eager staff ready to make this happen!, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have google analytics, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $4,762 , allowing us to help raise more funding and support for our advocacy work.
Our website is a primary way arts advocates engage with us but right now we know we aren't putting our best foot forward. Helping us chart our next steps and plan for making our website more accessible, mission forward and helpful to members.
About The Org
MASSCreative works to build a more vibrant, healthy,and equitable Massachusetts. We organize the arts and cultural community to bring more resources and support to the sector.