What We Need
- Recommendations on active and passive recruiting and proper channels to pursue candidates
- Guidelines for hiring process, including order and number of interview rounds, reference checks, and general best practices for an inclusive interview
- Effective interviewing techniques and clear, consistent standards for evaluating candidates
- Tips for negotiating details such as compensation package and title
What We Have In Place
- We currently have HR Director and Community Relations staff, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have a marketing and outreach budget, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $4,806 , allowing us to invest in program quality improvement and staff development.
Difficult to hire staff to work with behavioral health clients/residents, especially in 24/7 residential programs. And, we are committed to serving children and families with treatment needs.
About The Org
The Children's Study Home
The Children's Study Home is dedicated to partnering with families by providing innovative and educational programs and services that strengthen children and families; empowering them to succeed at home, within the community, and throughout life.