New Employee Recruiting
New Employee Recruiting
What We Need
- A clear job description for an open position
- A list of interview questions pertaining to the position
- An interview rubric
- Recommendations on qualified candidates that the organization should contact and recruitment platforms to use
- Note: This project does not include salary/benefit recommendations or offer letter construction.
We need help refreshing a job description to attract the best candidates! We have posted this job previously and did not receive the pool of candidates expected. We suspect it may be due to the 'Great Recession' or the myriad of jobs in the marketplace right now or maybe it's just the posting itself. We're looking for a new set of eyes to help us see any gaps with our description and add any flavor that may be missing!
What We Have In Place
- We currently have completed job description, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have website for more info, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $1,765 , allowing us to focus more on advancing our mission and connecting with people.
We need to expand our team to get more work done! This will help us fill a critical role we've had open for many months.
About The Org
Animal Agriculture Reform Collaborative (AARC)
Animal Agriculture Reform Collaborative (AARC) is a one-of-a-kind national movement hub, aligning a network of over 40 member organizations to challenge corporate control of the food system. Our goal is to win an animal agriculture system that is good for people and the planet, where animals are raised on high-welfare pasture including practices that improve soil and ecosystems.
AARC members range from community and state membership-based organizations to national organizations. AARC's mission is to create a dynamic collaborative space to build strategies, deepen alignment and share resources. AARC is not a public-facing organization. We have several internal communications and collaboration platforms to stay engaged with our members. If you would like to learn more about us, please send an e-mail to request more information.
Together, we share a vision of an animal agriculture system that is just, sustainable, and accountable to people.
What We Do
AARC fills a vital role as a movement-alignment hub by connecting leaders and organizations from the environmental, independent farmer, sustainable food, labor, civil rights, and animal welfare movements to work together to build power and win the systemic changes necessary to challenge corporate control of the food system and to pass new policies, enforce existing laws, and change industry practices. We provide a home for:
- Long-view strategy development
- Campaign alignment
- Shared resources
- Relationship and network building