What We Need
- A written analysis of the Organization's position in the community it serves and its ability to address identified needs/problems for its beneficiaries
- A summary of the Organization's strengths and weaknesses, related to its program goals as needed
- A summary of competitors or potential collaborators
- An appendix of all data gathered to perform analysis, including sources
We are a theater company that anticipates maintaining online presentations and programs even after reopening physically. We have a wide range of programs. Our goal is identify our key target audiences in order to strategize how we reach out to them, with a focus on better leveraging social media.
What We Have In Place
- We currently have a website which describes our programs, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have the exec director/board available to consult with you, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $10,948 , allowing us to invest in artist compensation.
A through understanding of our donors, audience, influencers and colleagues/competitors will lay the groundwork for better social media outreach, improved ticket sales, brand evaluation and web site redesign.
About The Org
The Theater Project
The mission of The Theater Project is to bring out the artist in our patrons by engaging their creativity and igniting thoughtful discussion by producing energizing new or lesser-known challenging plays; introducing children and young adults to the excitement of seeing plays performed live and expressing their own creativity; and providing New Jersey playwrights a venue to explore themes we contend with daily.