Website Visual Design
Website Visual Design
What We Need
- A visual redo of the Organization's website
- Design direction based on Organization's desired branding and style preferences
- Mock-ups of key site pages
- Commitment to 2 phone calls with a developer to guide initial front-end coding work
- Note: We recommend this project for custom websites. If your site is built on a CMS platform like Wordpress or Squarespace that offers templates, you may not need this project. Check out our Website Content Plan project for help building a CMS-based website
Our website is on Wordpress. We recently engaged a Catchafire volunteer to create a new logo for us and we're thrilled with it. We now wish to a engage a graphic designer volunteer to work with our existing assets and better design the presentation of our website pages and weekly newsletter. In particular we want our Mission Statement and Pillars to look better on the landing page. We also need the logo on all our socials to look crisp not blurry. We're unsure of the right format for this.
What We Have In Place
- We currently have the logo files, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have an established website, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $9,186 , allowing us to focus on increasing our readership and continue offering a platform for women to express their opinions and amplify their voices.
We are well on the way to having an updated, fresh look to our website. We want to ensure users understand our mission, that the site is easy to navigate, looks contemporary and engaging. Assistance with the design of our key messaging will assist us achieving our objectives.
About The Org
Jewish Women of Words
Jewish Women of Words is a platform empowering and amplifying women writers.
Connect--offering collaboration, community and inclusion
Grow-- building networks, confidence and competence
Enable-- publishing experienced and emerging voices
What We Do
JWOW is an online publishing platform for reflection about what it means to be a Jewish woman in the increasingly complex world today. It is a community of emerging and established writers and a space for, by and about Jewish women. JWOW gives Jewish women a voice, a community and a platform.
NFP run by volunteers. Articles are published on the blog and via Facebook, and a regular newsletter is emailed to subscribers.
JWOW sometimes runs writing workshops in conjunction with the Jewish Museum of Australia, LaunchPad and Pathways for those who would like to meet face to face, learn from and support each other.