Facebook Ads Set Up
Facebook Ads Set Up
What We Need
- Creation of a Facebook Ad Campaign for a pre-determined number of ads including advertising objectives, target audience, budget, and schedule
- Training on how to successfully update, monitor, and measure the performance of your ads on Facebook
- Facebook pixel creation, if appropriate
High school seniors (and parents) in the Richmond area to encourage FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and using GRASP advisors for assistance with FAFSA completion.
What We Have In Place
- We currently have photos, a budget, and specific high schools in the region, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have raw data, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $3,607 , allowing us to help fund the Facebook adds to encourage students to complete the FAFSA.
The FAFSA is a key component to determine a student's financial aid possibilities, and completing the FAFSA can unlock funding for many students in the Richmond area. Since its founding in 1983, GRASP has worked to ensure that every student has an equal opportunity for continuing education after high school, regardless of financial or social circumstances. Quality education for all is imperative, and GRASP helps all students achieve their educational and career goals toward brighter futures.
About The Org
Helping all students and their families, with a focus on financially disadvantaged households, by:
1. Giving inspiration and hope that their goals are attainable;
2. Assisting them with the financial aid process and awarding scholarships; and
3. Supporting them in the attainment of their post-secondary goals at the lowest possible cost.
GRASP's goal is to ensure that every student has an equal opportunity for continuing education after high school, regardless of financial or social circumstances.
Taj was great to work with. He explained how Facebook ads work and guided me through the first Facebook ad for GRASP. His input regarding the metric results from the ad were especially helpful.
Great to work with and great communication.