What We Need
- A written analysis of the Organization's position in the community it serves and its ability to address identified needs/problems for its beneficiaries
- A summary of the Organization's strengths and weaknesses, related to its program goals as needed
- A summary of competitors or potential collaborators
- An appendix of all data gathered to perform analysis, including sources
Wichita's Littlest Heroes is looking to potentially expand our programs beyond the Kansas boarders and into other states. We have been working on a business plan and are looking to move forward, but we need help understanding the current resources for families that already exist in Colorado, to fully understand if the needs there are something we could fulfill.
What We Have In Place
- We currently have a strategic plan and the beginning of a new business plan, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have a few connections in the states we are working to expand to, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $10,948 , allowing us to provide hope by alleviating financial burdens to 11 families in one month through financial assistance, ensuring their utilities are paid, medical trips are affordable, and vehicles can be repaired.
This project is a huge step for how Wichita's Littlest Heroes may be able to change pediatrics not only across Kansas, but eventually across the nation. This organization was founded on the concept of if one family is struggling through the battle of a child's life-threatening diagnosis, there has to be more. It turns out over 500 families in Kansas are struggling and are now able to understand they are not alone. We want to find out who else is in need and gift them with connectedness and hope.
About The Org
Wichita's Littlest Heroes
Wichita's Littlest Heroes exists to provide hope, help, and happiness to families with children ages 0-18 in the Kansas area who are battling different life-threatening medical conditions. WLH strives to accomplish this by being a physical and emotional presence for the whole family. Through partnerships with other nonprofits, individuals, and businesses, we help fill the gaps. We provide education, resources, advocacy, celebration, and free, fun family activities.
What We Do
WLH was founded due to the lack of direct resources and support for families that quickly have their worlds turned upside down when their child is diagnosed with a life-threatening medical condition. WLH works tirelessly to ensure families across Kansas are connected, supported, and overall taken care of. Where others say no, WLH seeks to say yes. It is vital to this organization that no family fights these medical complex journeys alone.