Website Major Update
Website Major Update
What We Need
Our org has two sister websites (both wordpress) which are both outdated and in need of a facelift to bring them on-brand with our main website. Functionality can stay pretty much the same, but fonts, layout, colours and overall brand needs updating. We have logos and font family ready to go.
What We Have In Place
- We currently have login details and oversight, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have logos, images and fonts, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $4,586 , allowing us to train community leaders in climate risk.
By bringing these sister websites in line with our existing brand, we will be showing a coherent voice on climate and sustainability within our community. We want to show our professionalism, impact and success, which at the moment is not showing through.
About The Org
Jewish Climate Network
To harness the capabilities and creativity of the Australian Jewish community to accelerate the transition to a zero-emissions world.
What We Do
A wide range of activities including:
1. High-impact "Climate Conversations" hosted in community members' homes and delivered by JCN facilitators. These conversations generate awareness, understanding, and avenues for action at the individual and system level.
2. Implementing community-wide campaigns that align with key Jewish festivals throughout the year, with the aim of creating mainstream understanding of the climate crisis, as well as enhancing the meaning and richness of those festivals
3. Engaging with investors, philanthropists, politicians, thought leaders to leverage their unique capacities to push for ambitious action in response to climate change.
4. Developing relationships with key community institutions (e.g. aged care facilities, synagogues, schools etc.) to support them to transition to "zero emissions", for example by installing solar panels, reviewing their emissions profile etc.