What We Need
- High-resolution logo delivered in vector (.ai, .svg, .eps) and raster (.png, .jpg, .tiff) file formats for digital and print use.
We would need the logo to be available in .jpg or .png format. The logo is for a coalition led by The Children's Agenda that involves advocates, families, professionals and organizations across NYS, so it needs a distinct logo.
What We Have In Place
- The logo being created will be used in a statewide campaign seeking public policy and funding changes to increase equitable access to services and therapies for young children with disabilities. Right now we are using a header that contains all of the primary organizations' logos (there are 6) and that's not very attractive and doesn't create familiarity with our campaign.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $3,002 , allowing us to provide food, child care and transportation assistance for parents who attend our trainings, listening sessions, and meetings with local and state officials.
I need help with a logo for a multiorgan'l coalition led by The Children's Agenda
- the Kids Can't Wait! campaign. We are on the verge of our first big "win" (passing legislation to secure more services for young children with disabilities)-we want to make more progress. A distinct logo will help us expand our coalition and our influence by replacing the 6 organizational logos we now use with a fresh new one that all of our other partners, and hopefully new partners, can identify with.
About The Org
The Children's Agenda
The Children's Agenda's advocates for effective policies and drives evidence-based solutions for the health, education and success of children, especially for children who are the most vulnerable because of poverty, racism, health inequities and trauma.
What We Do
Only The Children's Agenda improves the lives of children of all ages by engaging leaders in systemic change through research, collaboration and advocacy. Our work creates an equitable community. The organization was created in 2004 as an initiative of the Rochester Area Community Foundation with United Way and leading children's service providers to help our community make (as our tagline says) "Smart Choices & Bold Voices."
The Children's Agenda does three things:
1) Advocacy (such as strengthening Child Protective Services or increasing funding for child care assistance),
2) Evidence-based research (such as analyzing proposed school district, city, county and state budget expenditures), and
3) Collaborative systems-building (such as staffing ROC the Future). We make systems work for kids.
(No testimonial has been submitted by Brigit)
(No testimonial has been submitted by Marvin)