What We Need
- An easily understood visual aid that communicates complex information
- A high-resolution version of the Infographic in the Organization’s preferred format
We are looking for a graphic designer to help us convey the different components of our initiative to support outdoor and environmental learning in Maine, called Teach ME Outside, in a succinct graphic. We have identified the main components of our project and need help conveying it visually.
What We Have In Place
- We currently have an outline of the main components we want visualized, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have a point person for our organization, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $4,212 , allowing us to directly support more educators and students throughout Maine.
Teach ME Outside is an initiative designed to support equitable access to outdoor and environmental learning experiences for all Maine students. This infographic will help us communicate the opportunities available to educators through Teach ME Outside.
About The Org
Maine Mathematics and Science Alliance
The Maine Math & Science Alliance (MMSA) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that finds inspiring new ways to get people excited about science, technology, engineering and math today, so that our youth can become the innovators and workforce of tomorrow. MMSA supports educators to teach science, technology, engineering and math in more meaningful ways by:
- Developing professional development experiences for K-12 educators
- Conducting research and evaluation of STEM learning experiences
- Building relationships and networks to sustain systemic statewide improvement
(No testimonial has been submitted by Alexandria)
It was a pleasure to work with Alexandria and the MMSA. I completed a poster detailing the mission and activities of on of their initiatives. The task was enjoyable and straightforward and I received useful feedback during its development.