What We Need
- A compelling narrative, or set of stories
- Persuasive copy that can be used in appeals to donors, annual reports, grant applications, and media relations
- Popular examples: Organization's founding story, a program achievement or milestone, a look back at the past few years, organizational backgrounder, etc.
- Note: This project is not intended to support your general content planning or marketing but there are several projects in our Marketing & Communications category which are a good fit!
We need to update our website copy, and add copy to speak to volunteers and donors more effectively along with create a content calendar and assets to circulate. This will include interviewing some families we support if desired. This ranges from founding story, milestones, look backs and all of that.
What We Have In Place
- We currently have website, giving portals, collateral and point person, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have Letters of Inquiry, and similar documents, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $2,397 , allowing us to provide scholarships for single parents in college or enrolled in a professional development program to increase their earning capacity.
Single Parent Advocate is growing in terms of service, and in order to meet the need, we are going to to need to create more content to support and engage donors and volunteers.
About The Org
Single Parent Advocate
Single Parent Advocate is committed to educating, equipping, and empowering Single Parent Families with resource information, practical assistance, emotional encouragement, and social networking such that those who need help get help - and those who want to help, can.