It's very important because we want to have the annual report that open doors and gives reasons for others to invest inbut also a report that clearly communicate our impact.
To create an environment to address matters facing adolescent girls, young mothers and their children pertaining to their health, social discrimination, gender based violence, educational, legal and financial needs.
- Advocacy and Awareness on Gender Based Violence and Women's rights
- Education Empowerment mainly in Vocational Skills
- Economic Empowerment mainly in entrepreneurship skills
- Promoting access to right informationfor awareness on Health Issues mainly focusing on mental health support, counselling, Sexual and Reproductive health
- Child Program mainly focusing on child care for children of young mothers