* Update using WordPress to give it a more eye-catching design
* Reflect our story, mission, and vision to donors, parents, and participants
* Use of 3 key calls to action: Donate, Student and Volunteer Registrations
* Collect donor information via existing PayPal
* Display testimonials from alumni of the program
* Improve integration with social media
* Use of Google Analytics, AdWords tracking code, XML sitemap and URL redirects from old page
* Ability to be maintained by a volunteer
Our website design and construction project would assist us in sharing our story, mission, and vision more effectively to donors, parents, and students. Timeframe for this project is 6- 9 weeks.
Nursing CAP introduces youth to nursing and healthcare careers. It provides free mentoring and tutoring in science and math during the academic year.
Introduce minority students, first generation college students, and other educationally and economically disadvantaged middle school students to careers in nursing and other healthcare fields. It is also designed to enhance pre-college preparation of high school students interested in pursuing nursing, science and technology, engineering or healthcare careers.
We provide tutoring, mentoring and career development services to middle and high school students interested in pursing nursing or healthcare careers.