I'd like strategic advice on how best to use Mailchimp tags and groups.
Art Papers is an Atlanta-based nonprofit organization with an educational mission to provide accessible forums for documenting, examining, commissioning, and presenting contemporary art and culture in the world today. We do this in print, online, and in person through our magazine, website, and live programs respectively. We support the careers of working artists and writers, connect Atlanta and its cultural community to the global art world, and explore the ways in which art is both a lens to better understand the world around us, and a tool for creating vibrant communities.
We provide a variety of accessible forums to engage our audience:
- ART PAPERS magazine is our quarterly international print publication
- ART PAPERS LIVE are free public lectures featuring creative thinkers and cultural leaders from around the world
- ART PAPERS LEARN creates intimate opportunities for engagement between AP LIVE speakers and small groups such as students and artists
- ART PAPERS PRESENTS are informal public forums for cultural producers to present their work and practice
- ARTPAPERS.ORG is our new digital platform for editorial and artistic commissions.
- Exhibitions are curated on occasion, and
- The Salon Series is an educational program tailored to the business community.
I'm so glad I spoke with Daniel! He gave us a ton of great advice about Mailchimp, and it'll definitely save us some time and stress. We're also excited to try out some of the strategies he suggested. I would recommend Daniel to any small non-profit looking to up their Mailchimp game!
I really enjoyed working with EC on this project. She was prepared with detailed questions about email marketing implementation and was very open to ideas to improve her program.