This project will save us $11,198
, allowing us to
organise a three days seminar of teaching fifty vulnerable women how to create small businesses in order to increase their financial status and for their well beeing.
What We Need
- A written summary of the Organization's marketing goals and target audiences
- A list of key marketing channels that will yield the highest return on investment, with rationale
- Specific tactics the Organization can use to leverage the identified marketing channels
- Messaging guidelines for the channels identified, including specific key messages (if needed)
- A summary of the key metrics for evaluating marketing effectiveness, and guidance on how to track metrics over time
How This Will Help
the organisation is implementing many projects such as sexual reproductive health, peace and reconciliation, self help groups, street business and so forth that are beneficial to the community . However, the awareness of our activities are not emphasized. Therefore, this project will help in reaching out the maximum of our target audience in different parts of the world by using different strategies and channels. Those strategies will help to attract donners to support our different activities.
What We Have In Place
we already have beneficiaries of our projects; we have monthly and annual reports of the outcome of the implementation of our different projects, we have different videos and pictures that witness different activities .
The organisation likes to work with vulnerable community by teaching them how to overcome poverty. We are a based community organisation.
Volunteers: 30-50 hours
over 8 - 10 weeks
Organizations: 5-8 hours
Remote (work anywhere)
Requirements: This project requires a short interview with the organization. If your application is accepted, you'll receive an email from Catchafire with instructions to schedule a call.