What we need
- A compelling narrative, or set of stories
- Persuasive copy that can be used in appeals to donors, annual reports, grant applications, and media relations
- Popular examples: Organization's founding story, a program achievement or milestone, a look back at the past few years, organizational backgrounder, etc.
- Note: This project is not intended to support your general content planning or marketing but there are several projects in our Marketing & Communications category which are a good fit!
We are pulling together our annual report, and hoping to incorporate more storytelling and human-centered narratives in how we talk to our readers.
What we have in place
- We currently have past reports, and staff thoughts on possible story ideas, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have access to staff to be interviewed/asked for more input, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How this will help
This project will save us $2,397 , allowing us to spend more funds on printing and distribution of the annual reports once completed
As a small, relatively new, nonprofit organization (focused on LGBTQ+ mental health in Colorado), one of our biggest challenges is getting the word out on what we do and the impact we have in our community. We think our current style of language doesn't help - we tend to prioritize facts and more academic language, because the work we do and why we do it is complex. We speak to folks' brains, but we need to speak to their hearts to get people to pay attention. Please help us!
About the org
Envision:You seeks to close gaps in behavioral health outcomes for LGBTQ+ individuals through co-created community programming, advocacy engagement, public awareness campaigns, and evidence-based training.