What we need
- A compelling narrative, or set of stories
- Persuasive copy that can be used in appeals to donors, annual reports, grant applications, and media relations
- Popular examples: Organization's founding story, a program achievement or milestone, a look back at the past few years, organizational backgrounder, etc.
- Note: This project is not intended to support your general content planning or marketing but there are several projects in our Marketing & Communications category which are a good fit!
We are in need of documentation/structure around telling the story of our work thus far. We have a critical need for fundraising and also describing our work to the public.
What we have in place
- We currently have participants to speak to, events to attend to document, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have a communications staff person who can be mobilized, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How this will help
This project will save us $2,397 , allowing us to pay community members with lived experience of mental health challenges in leadership and restorative facilitation trainings, which they can then disseminate to the rest of our community
We desperately need support so that in the midst of all the emotional and community labor we do, we can properly let our community know of the work we are doing, as well as for fundraising purposes
About the org
Federation of Neighborhood Centers
FNC builds strong neighborhoods through intentional partnerships. We support children, youth, families, and individuals who traditionally do not have access to high quality services and programming. FNC focuses on youth development, urban farming, food access, arts and culture, workforce training, and parent education. Through fiscal sponsorships, FNC supports new and established community visionaries who align with our mission. FNC partners for thriving communities.