What we need
- A compelling narrative, or set of stories
- Persuasive copy that can be used in appeals to donors, annual reports, grant applications, and media relations
- Popular examples: Organization's founding story, a program achievement or milestone, a look back at the past few years, organizational backgrounder, etc.
- Note: This project is not intended to support your general content planning or marketing but there are several projects in our Marketing & Communications category which are a good fit!
What we have in place
- We currently have an opportunity to connect with our community in a deeper, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have to create a system to communicate with potetnial volunteers., and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How this will help
This project will save us $2,397 , allowing us to Make as many people aware of our efforts to bring about transformation. We're connecting people on both sides of the track to meet.
It will help us to deepen the relationship with the whole community. We are serving low-income people. Poverty will always be with and many simply need to know that there are people who care and want to make a difference. For those who want to help many simply do not how to help. We are placed i the many as a connector. We have a responsibility to care for those who need someone to help give them Hope. A sound system and story to tell about can help us build trust moving toward changing lives.
About the org
Hope for the Inner City
We engage, invest, and empower our neighbors to bring economic stability to our community for God's glory.