What we need
- A compelling narrative, or set of stories
- Persuasive copy that can be used in appeals to donors, annual reports, grant applications, and media relations
- Popular examples: Organization's founding story, a program achievement or milestone, a look back at the past few years, organizational backgrounder, etc.
- Note: This project is not intended to support your general content planning or marketing but there are several projects in our Marketing & Communications category which are a good fit!
The goal of the narratives are to help with an elevator speech and discussions with donors. We plan to share these with new board members to help with conveying the impacts.
What we have in place
- We currently have survey responses from students and parents, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have input from our teachers to share success stories, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How this will help
This project will save us $2,397 , allowing us to direct resources to offer more STEAM programs to those who need it the most.
We have onboarded new board members. Having a set of stories that these new members can share with potential donors and other supporters will offer concrete evidence of the nonprofit's effectiveness, showcase the organization's ability to make a difference and achieve positive outcomes, and reinforcing its credibility and reliability.
About the org
Pink Space Theory
To expose, engage, and empower underserved and underrepresented youth with STEAM learning experiences to prepare them for their future career paths and passions.
Pink Space Theory provides youth with student-centered, hands-on STEAM programs that build skills for greater success in school and their professional journey.