What we need
- A written analysis of the Organization's position in the community it serves and its ability to address identified needs/problems for its beneficiaries
- A summary of the Organization's strengths and weaknesses, related to its program goals as needed
- A summary of competitors or potential collaborators
- An appendix of all data gathered to perform analysis, including sources
Our IRS-approved 501(c)3 nonprofit organization needs a market analysis on topics related to Combatting Against Antisemitism and ALL discrimination on College Campuses. #StopAntisemitism #StandUpToJewishHate
What we have in place
- We currently have the necessary materials, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have a clear vision of what our goals are, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How this will help
This project will save us $10,948 , allowing us to drive our mission to support ALL Marginalized groups at U.S. College Campuses that may experience discrimination, hate and violence.
This project will help to drive our initiative to Fight Against Antisemitism and ALL forms of Hate Against Marginalized groups at University Campuses across the U.S.
About the org
Center of Public Safety for Women (CPSW) #StandUpToGBV
eGirl Power is an IRS-approved 501(c)3 nonprofit organization with a mission to Educate and Support Marginalized groups that may experience Gender Based Violence (GBV), Sexual Assaults and Violence.
Our goals are to Empower Marginalized groups to fight Gender Based Violence (GBV), Sexual Assaults and Violence on Marginalized groups at College Campuses across the U.S.
What we do
eGirl Power's Newest Program focuses on several programs that help to fight Gender Based Violence (GBV), Sexual Assaults and Violence on Marginalized groups at College Campuses across the U.S.