What we need
- A written analysis of the Organization's position in the community it serves and its ability to address identified needs/problems for its beneficiaries
- A summary of the Organization's strengths and weaknesses, related to its program goals as needed
- A summary of competitors or potential collaborators
- An appendix of all data gathered to perform analysis, including sources
I would like an analysis of the 11 venture capital-based Community Development Financial Development Institutions Funds as Inncuvate is looking to apply for an emerging CDFI program grant.
What we have in place
- We currently have a spreadsheet with the information of existing CDFIs, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have links to all the organization websites, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How this will help
This project will save us $10,948 , allowing us to position for more grant resources and the ability to attract venture capital for the entrepreneurs we support.
This project will enable us to increase our competitiveness for an emerging CDFI program grant and to consistently align our partners and programs so that we speak about them in the same way.
About the org
Inncuvate Community Development Partners, Inc.
Inncuvate Community Development Partners, Inc. is a 501c3 non-profit organization that exists to combat community deterioration by assisting and promoting local development and revitalization of underserved and blighted communities; and to build thriving communities by assisting and promoting sustainable community economic development projects including (but not limited to) workforce development and entrepreneurial development opportunities.