What we need
- A written analysis of the Organization's position in the community it serves and its ability to address identified needs/problems for its beneficiaries
- A summary of the Organization's strengths and weaknesses, related to its program goals as needed
- A summary of competitors or potential collaborators
- An appendix of all data gathered to perform analysis, including sources
Ideally, someone in the US, or someone who can be available between 10-4pm PT for coordination calls.
What we have in place
- We currently have a list of other organization serving our community, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have an active volunteer to manage the project, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How this will help
This project will save us $10,948 , allowing us to open up time and resources for other programmatic goals.
We have been in operation for 4 years now and are looking to grow, both organically and through partnerships. We need to understand the unique value we bring to potential partnerships. We also need a clear case for support for funders.
About the org
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss Association
RPL Association is dedicated to eliminating recurrent pregnancy loss through the advancement of research into causes and treatments; to providing support and resources to those affected; and to increasing awareness of the impact of miscarriage and fertility challenges on individuals and families.