What We Need
- A compelling narrative, or set of stories
- Persuasive copy that can be used in appeals to donors, annual reports, grant applications, and media relations
- Popular examples: Organization's founding story, a program achievement or milestone, a look back at the past few years, organizational backgrounder, etc.
- Note: This project is not intended to support your general content planning or marketing but there are several projects in our Marketing & Communications category which are a good fit!
We need someone that is great at writing narratives. We need our story told from when we started up until what we are currently doing. We have our mission and vision already.
What We Have In Place
- We currently have all the resources needed, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have news articles, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $2,397 , allowing us to focus on grant writing.
This project will help us have a clear narrative around the work have done and are doing. This will help both community members and funders have a better understanding of the work we do.
About The Org
To build community power with Black neighborhoods, urban and rural farmers, assisting in creating an equitable and sustainable food system. A food system rooted in culture.